Monday, November 7, 2011

There is a fine line between reality & dreams.

I've been wanting to write this for so very long, because I just want to put this down.
But, well um, I have no idea how to put this across.
I mean, it's so clear in my head, but it is so hard to put it in words!
Know what I mean?

Dreams continue to reel sometimes when I wake up in the morning.
I can see it like a movie for the first few seconds of the day, right in front of my eyes, as they open.
But slowly, humbly, it fades away as real life sets in.
And I remember where I am, who I am and my whole life.
It's quite queer, because I feel as if the dreams I have have a mind of their own and think they are inferior to reality.
So when it returns to grasp a hold of me, they disappear quietly to let reality take the reins.
Because they know that reality is the conqueror of my life.
And that they are nothing- dreams are nothing.
So they melt away to make way for it.
It's a little sad, don't you think?

):
Who to talk to at 12.19am?

No comments:

Post a Comment