Sunday, May 20, 2012

dealing with a heart that I didn't break

The dream I had last night was one of the best I've ever had.
It felt like sweet, scented oil that washed all over me and soothed every raw part of my being.
And I felt so engulfed, enveloped, but in a nice, good way.
I never wanted to wake up, but I did.

I am seriously considering doing something I've been thinking about for a long time.
And no, it's not something detrimental.
(I think.)
It's a make or break thing.
One of the riskiest things I've ever had to consider.
But then again, it is so tempting.
And I don't want to be tortured like this anymore.
I mean, it's right there.
You only live once.

She's prettier than I'll ever be.
Got yourself a beauty queen.
But there's something I gotta say.
She can love you good, but I can F___ U Betta.

This song is addictive.
Hahahaha.
I love Neon Hitch.

Crazy, right.
I'm going insane and nobody even notices.
That's good.
Except I need someone equally demented to be with.
I need someone I can confide everything in.
I need someone who will just go, "Mm-hmm, ok, cool. So what's so wrong about that??" with every secret I spill.
Someone who doesn't mind doing things unheard of with me.
Wellllllll ok.
That's all.

Someone like you?
More like someone unlike you or something that's familiar maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment