Monday, May 28, 2012

gotta row your boat

So I was all snuggled up in bed and thinking of things like I always do before I sleep.
And suddenly it flashes through my mind and I realize something.
(And yes, it's so 'important' that I have to get up from my much-loved bed and go to many lengths to get the com on.)

Well anyway, it just dawned on me how much I hate having people, especially those I'm not close to, read my planner.
That book is simply just whatever the heck I'd be thinking throughout the day.
I mean, when I first got it, I told myself already that I would pen down whatever I want to in that thing.
And I don't think anyone knows how much I appreciate song lyrics and that those are mostly what the planner's pages consist of: the words and quotes that completely convey my feelings at that point in time.
Well then obviously, I keep everything au naturel and write it as it is, meaning nothing is edited and everything is how it was and how I would want it to be because that makes it all real.

So when I have people asking me if they could see my planner, please, I would say "Yes, but it's at your own discretion."
(Yeah, I should say that forever from now onwards!)
And then they would read it and I would be thinking oh well you asked for it and then after some time they would be all omg why are you so vulgar seriously? and I would have to explain that all those lines are from songs and then they'll be like what kind of songs do you listen to lol and in my head I'm saying I listen to whatever song I want to bloody listen to but in real life I just smile sweetly and not say anything because if I do I won't be able to be polite.
So. Bloody. Irritating.
I'm not obliged to explain myself and how my mind works to you ok?
I'm not average get over it already.

I hate feeling obliged to people.
It's the worst thing you can ever do to yourself.

):
And please don't even try reading anything out loud for God's sake.
Those words are meant to be read with the heart and their melodies heard with the soul.
So unless you know the song it came from and how the words are supposed to sound, keep yourself silent, if you please.
-_- ):

Therefore, I really appreciate those who don't bother with wanting to see it or even those who do, but don't make too much of a fuss.
Thank you so very much.

And all the best for everyone taking MT O's tomorrow.
I really do mean that.

but that's just something to do when there's nothing to do.
she's losing it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment