Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm out of shots

Okay so I just had the most monotonous day of the week, as tiresome as a stifled yawn.
And this thing here gon be one of the most crude, unpolished things my hands had ever wrought.
I started the day, against sound judgement, with deep fried finger food.
Now, really, in that one sitting, don't know how I dunnit, but I could have swallowed a cupful of oil and it would've made no difference.
And you know how it feels to have oil cling onto your bones and clog up every path in you (so I don't get how anyone can eat something so oily and not go deranged from it at all).
It was sickly and I couldn't rid of it.
(Why am I even trying?)
My hands were lead through and through.
Couldn't being myself to write a decent-looking word till the afternoon bell rang.
They was all just incoherent lines and swirls decorating my papers, as if I was in a sleep trance.
But I wasn't and my mind was up but I s'pose my hands wasn't.
Must've been the weather.

Oh no, I can't even.
I am so listless.
Listless!
I am not here.
I don't feel alive like I am supposed to.
Am I missing something?
I need that youthful spark so many have spoken of.
Well so unfortunately I don't feel like I can say anything here and stuff I mean this is so pointless I'm just gonna give this up or something.
#dontbother
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment