Sunday, May 13, 2012

they lovin' the crew

Coffee acting up again.
I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes, I mean, getting caffeine shots at night?
Really?
I must be crazy.


We all have our nights though, don't be so ashamed.
I've had mine, you've had yours, we both know.

F-ck that nigga that you love so bad,
I know you still think about the times we had.
I said, f-ck that nigga that you think you found,
And since you picked up, I know he's not around.

Talk to me, please; don't have much to believe in.
I need you right now. Are you down to listen to me?
Too many drinks have been given to me.

Sprite and that mixed up; I've been talking crazy, girl.
I'm lucky that you picked up, lucky that you stayed on.
I need someone to put this weight on.

You're not going to come?
I guess I'm bout to just.. kick it here then.

Just throw up while I hold your hair back.
Her white friend said "you niggas crazy"
I hope no one heard that.
I hope no one heard that.
'Cause if they did we gon be in some trouble.

If you was in a pine box,
I would surely break the lock.
I'd jump right in and fall asleep.
'Cause you are the death of me.

Am I down, am I down?
Yeah I'm all the way down.
We'll be fine.


Yeah, I could use somebody right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment