Friday, May 18, 2012

looking for the right way to do the wrong things

Have I used that line before for a title?
Who cares, I'll use it again because it's apt.

Looking for the right way to do the wrong things.
You & the music were the only things I commit to.
Live for the day, plan for tomorrow, party the night.
Everybody has an addiction; mine happens to be you.

Addiction.
Addiction.
Addiction.
Addiction.
Addiction.
How do I wean myself off of all this?

And oh, it all kind of rhymes.
That's funny, because I never meant those lines to.
They're all just the appropriate lines by Drake I put together because uh, whose music can get to me as well as his when I'm in this mood?

You got that shit that somebody would look for but won't find.

Oh, what the hell.

Today my guardian angel sent me signs because I asked for one/some.
So I am content with the fact that I have an angel.
Quite literally.

Look what you've done for me.

This is going nowhere.
In fact, I feel so blank and nullified.
Nullified?
What a queer word to use.
Why did I use that?

A few days ago an acquaintance got hold of my planner and read it's pages.
I didn't mind because nobody stopped her from glimpsing into my delirious reality as a confused adolescent.
Delirious.
I like that word.
Delirious.
Delirious.
Delirious.
I like how it sounds; how it feels on my tongue.

You said something about a cold drink?
I don't know.. I'm delirious.

I derailed.
So she read my planner and started laughing in a little lost manner because she just couldn't match what was in that with me.
I laughed with her because I already knew that.
My mind is not quite easy to comprehend and I understand that.
I don't even think anyone knows half of what goes on in me.

You only want what's real, you just never found it.
You won't feel me until everybody say they love you, but it's not love.

I wish I were an angel.

I'm been faded too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment