Saturday, May 26, 2012

you can kiss the ring but you never touch the crown

Today I R&Red enough.
Tomorrow I have a whole list of (definitely propitious) things to do.
Hmmm *thinks*
Should I go out tomorrow?
Anis is away for camp so I'm alone.
I hate going out alone.
Should I or should I not go then.
Whatevs.

And if the potted plant on the windowsill of the classroom wilts when we return Term 3, I promise I will cry.
That almost-a-tree is one of the most miraculous and wondrous things I've ever seen and if it dies..
Oh, if it dies.

You know, it would be really nice to walk around town alone.
Just saying.

Well I think it is quite discernible that I am now at a truce, really, with Life and the likes.
Ahaha I guess when you find sweet, halcyon ways to escape from reality, things get along okay.
I've been reading a lot.
Last week I had a stash of books under my desk to last me.
It's a great idea!
Keeping a store for whenever you need them.
They're like drugs, but not as incendiary.
And books are lovely.
I've also slept more.
The whole week I was in bed by 11pm.
It is a perfectly amazing thing to do.
And it's the best part of the whole day - ending it.
I love the dreams I have.
They're like silk soft camisoles I slip into every night to dance and twirl in.
And real life loses grip and you hold the reins for anything and whatever.

So tonight I look forward to my sleep.

Gucci, Gucci.
Fendi, Fendi, Prada.
All the bitches wear the shiz so I don't even bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment