Friday, November 5, 2010

"0

I am deeply embarrassed.

Anyway, today I went to Paragon with my family and then to Nyai's house. (: It was SO fun! (Despite the car ride being a bit of a squeeze because we used Mama's car because it was the one with working air-con so yah.)

We got lots of gifts for Papa because his birthday's coming! On Sunday! 7/11/2010! (HAHA, 7/11 geddit?) And when I say 'lots of gifts', I mean, LOTS of gifts.

Andandand I got this gorgeous new pen. And this even more lovely golden locket in the shape of a book. I've longed for a locket for a very long time now, and I've finally gotten one! (Actually, I'd bought one in P5 in Australia, but it was one of those cheapskate ones from Target. =.=)

I'm really happy with it. But I don't know whose pictures I should put in. Hm.

Andand I am really quite perplexed.
I'm slim enough so that my hip bones and ribcage kind of sticks out, and I'm only.. 42kg?
But I still have this an-noying single spare tyre that won't go away, and my arms and legs are.. not as small as I would want them to be.
It's really.. confusing.

I shall take on the Pet Peeve challenge thing. Ha.

Pet Peeve 1:
When I help to keep the door open specifically for MY family to get through, then some other random people walk through too, but they don't say 'thank you' and just rush off. Who am I? Your freaking doorman?! At least say thanks or give a smile lah. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment