Saturday, November 6, 2010

Show me some positivity!

Haha! Today was UIP! I survived the first day despite going mad this morning and the night before because I lost my OA Silver Accred Sheet. =.= Which, in the end, wasn't needed at all. (So I slept at 12.30am yesterday trying to search for it and had a nightmare about some psycho serial killer because of all that worry in my heart for nothing. =.=)

ANYWAY! It was honestly more fun than expected. I mean, I was very nervous for UIP OA 'cause there was no one else going with me due to the trauma by OA silver. But then, it turned out wonderful. I made new friends and uh, I learned new stuff! (Sounds cliche, doesnt it? But it's true!) It was a great day. There was always something to do, something new to learn, things to write, so much that time passed by so fast and an hour felt like 15 minutes, truly.

But I'm still a bit worried for the camp. OMG. D: Yeah. But I'm expecting the next few contact sessions to be as awesome. (:

Maybe UIP wasn't so bad because I had brought my locket with my lucky leaf in it as a charm. (: (Or maybe it was just me.)

Poor Alyssa. ): Please don't be sad! You did great today and accidents happen and I'm sure she is nice enough to forgive you, 'cause she's human, just like you, and humans make mistakes. Don't be too harsh on yourself, little pet!

YAY! YAY YAY YAY! I'm actually quite happy. All I have to do now is plan out my homework schedule for the week. (Maybe complete all homework by end of week? OH, except for LIT. There's too much to do for EL & Lit.) YAY!

Tomorrow's Papa's birthday! We're having a Swensen's ice-cream buffet at ION! YAY! I will wear my golden locket. Gah, better think of what to wear.

I had a great dinner. (Made me feel guilty, all that roasted chicken, but still.)

The perfect end to this almost-perfect day would be an early bedtime. I'm soo tired.

YAY!

Pet Peeve 2: DO NOT EVER SEPARATE ME FROM MY FAMILY ON ESCALATORS. DO. NOT. EVER. DO. THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment