Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is

HAHA I had lots of fun today! :D
Thanks Alyssa, Jan, Miselle, Xuan Yi! (:

HP 7 was quite.. unsatisfying! It's so short!! ):
And the part where Dobby died, though expected, was so SAD. I think I cried. ):
He was too adorable..

Anyway, today saw me eating too much ice-cream! :D
Strawberry cheesecake and white chocolate raspberry. P:
Yummy flavours.

And I borrowed an audio book from the library.
It's titled 'Mom Still Likes You Best'.
I'm expecting to enjoy it 'cause it's about the psychology of siblings relations. (:
I love psychology and I love figuring why my sisters and brother act towards each other the way they do.
So I think I will like it very much.

Gah. Better start finishing up my UIP A4 and Camp Report. (:
And also all my homework.
Want to finish everything by December.
(Highly impossible.)

Hehe, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment