Monday, November 1, 2010

Peach Blossom Marle (:

Was the best day of the holidays so far. Oh goodness, I SWEAR I laughed too much today.

With the cotton candy clouds lazing in the vast blue ocean of nothingness, and the sparkling, rolling sky underneath.
With the sound of waves crashing onto the golden shore, and peals of laughter coming fom all sides.
With the sights of people resting under shady trees, and children running on the sand.

How can it not be a perfectly relaxing day?
How can one not be in such a state of calm?

Nicci climbing a tree.
Nicci: I always do that when I go to East Coast.
Amanda: No wonder she likes bananas so much!
Haha!

And her lovely gold paint which she talked about so much I finally gave in to curiosity and let her paint 'I <3 SCRCY' on my left arm after she painted hers, and had then continued to paint a couple other arms.

And the incomplete yet charming castles dedicated for Jan's YKW and mine. (They WERE built with love!)

And that long barricade we built to keep the sea water out so that our darling towers wouldn't get washed away. The one Miselle said looked like 'the Great Wall of China'. The one that the ocean finally took back anyway.

And that board game I am so unfamiliar with, the one Nicci and Alyssa kept playing, and Alyssa kept winning. The one with cookie look-a-like pieces.

And cycling lessons by Amanda and Jan for Nicole and Xuan Yi, from which Nicole progresed so fast. (I do not quite think I will EVER learn to cycle!)

And Xuan Yi's peculiar attraction to random guys. (ie. Guy who helped push her on the bicycle.)

And that 'cool surfer dude' we kept seeing, and cheering for. The one with the orange surf board, who always stood in a spot and waited for The Right Wave, always crashing into the water when he did catch one.

And the sendiments-filled waves drenching our pants/shorts whenever we squatted a little too near the water, or when the waves just got a little too playful.

See? I AM happy today. (:
Woah, Miselle finished Sections A & B of the SS homework already! DD:
I WILL start tomorrow, after cleaning my room.
And I SWEAR that the seawater completely healed the cut I got from Coco's bite on my left foot yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment