Sunday, November 14, 2010

Poppin bottles in the club like the Far East Movement!!!!

Love the remix with Three 6 Mafia.

Yep, anyway. I feel somewhat accomplished today for I had done most of my Math. (Left only last 2 questions, yay!) Very little done, I know! D:

And I have the lesson plan to do also, plus the THREE teaching aids, of which ONLY ONE will be used. =.=

By Tuesday.

GAH.

Looks like I must up my game tomorrow.

I was reading the whole of my private blog yesterday night. From it, I can say that somehow, I saw how my feelings and perspectives towards people and problems changed over the course of a few months. It was..nice.

Do you know how it feels like to have this.. weird.. queer.. flurry.. of feelings in you?

Know what? I'm just gonna continue drowning myself with the loud throbbing beat of Like A G6 and try to forget everything while playing Papa's Pizzeria and Mall World.

Bye.

Pet Peeve 9: People who don't pay back the money they owe. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment