Friday, October 7, 2011

And that's why I smile

It's been a while, since everyday and everything has felt this right.

Isn't that most unusual for an exam week?
Well well, it sure is, but.
But I feel so..
So at peace.

My life feels perfectly complete, like as if everything that has to be in place is.
And all the mess that had ever been in my life had been straightened out long ago.
And it feels like everywhere I go, I walk with a skip in my step and a good-natured smile on my face.
You know, that feeling when you feel like smiling all the time, anytime?
Because you know nothing is against you, and you are against nothing?

I love where I am at now.
It feels as if I am on a high.
It feels as if I am having many good days one after another.
It feels so rare, such a blessing.
I feel so blessed.

I feel so loved.
Thank you for making my week beautiful.

But you know what, this is something I am so unused to.
I've always been used to constant ups and downs.
And this..
This feels like a prolonged moment-after-the-thunderstorm.

It feels so queer.

But I can get used to this anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment