Saturday, October 8, 2011

My world is full of loveliness

Today had been amazing!
I went to Causeway Point with the fam and had my favorite dessert for lunch.
It is a traditional dessert called bubur terigu and it was lovely.

Then we went shopping.
It was one of the best moments of the day.
We visited Dorothy Perkins.
And I got myself a clutch.
It is soooo pretty.
AND it was a new arrival, it wasn't even on display yet.
It was on the counter, waiting to be sort out and shelved, and when I saw it.
It was like love at first sight.
Do you know what I mean?
(I paid for it myself, and that felt even better.)
(':

And I just finished watching a Bollywood movie with the fam.
It was very complicated to follow but oh well.
It was quite interesting and amusing.

I hope the day will continue being as wonderful until the end.
I tend to jinx good days like this sometimes by saying it out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment