Monday, October 17, 2011

Mila Sienna

Mila is a girl I saw recently on Orchard Road.

She is so very pretty.
She naturally is, really, and her allure is in her very blood.
But it is even more striking because.
Because she knows that.
Keep your head high, I can hear her preach, you are beautiful and strong.
So with that in mind, Mila waits by the road for a clear path to emerge, standing like she always does, one arm on her hip, a knee bent forward, projecting her power with much regality.
I am better than you, and you know that.
Her lips pout just the tiniest bit, very inconspicuously, but it sends such a clear message.
You're not even in my game.
But do you know why I actually bothered to look twice and keep my gaze there until I lost sight of her in the car?
She was so pretty..and thin.
You could see her wearing her pride on her simple tee-and-jeans ensemble.
She didn't have to dress up, her corps was enough to make a statement.
I could see almost everything so sharp, angular.
So freakishly beautiful.
I feel sick but she really did look stunning.
The balance of flesh and bones was almost flawless.
Is it no wonder that she showed it off so well?

Oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment