Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I wish today it will rain all day

What a wonderful life I have.
I mean, really, I know exam results are coming up, blah blah.
But seriously, whatever should you worry for?
Absolutely nothing, because you deserve whatever you get for whatever effort you put in.
So it's decided, and my fate is sealed, I suppose.

Anyway, these two days I had spent soooo much with Jan it's ridiculous.
-.-
But so much fun!
I spent so much on a movie and food.
But it was so worth it.
We watched Johnny English yesterday, oh my god it was SO funny.
Rowan Atkinson is freaking epic man.
AND tickets were only $6 and we got free drinks.
We walked around Orchard for a bit, and then at Jan's place we watched Mean Girls 2 (not bad actually) and did some other stuff we had been planning to do before EOYs.
She went back to my house for dinner with my family, so unexpected but nice.

So today, we went to H&M like finally!
And F21 and Cotton On and a million other shops in which we window-shopped.
So fun.
Oh yeah, and breakfast at Coffee Bean is one of the best things to do on a lazy morning.

I love my life and my friends.

Happy 15th birthday Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment