Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hit me like a ray of sun

ARGHHHHH.
Mood swing for sure.
I feel so pissed at everything and at myself and at everyone else and at random people I don't even know.
During times like this, I listen to, surprisingly not Nicki Minaj, but Halo.
I think that is my ultimate favourite song because I can never get sick of it.
It's the first thing I hear in the morning(my alarm), what I listen to when I feel lost, when I feel sad, or happy, or angry, or downright pissed.
Like now.
It's nice to hear to it on a high volume.
It helps me calm my nerves.
I really don't know why it is so soothing.
It just is.
):

Anyway, YES I am SO p'd off at SO many things.
Actually, AT EVERYTHING.
HAHAHA K?

God, SO immature!
But desperate times call for desperate measures, no?
No you know what, actually I need someone to rant to.
Someone, anyone, who can cope with my random rants and not judge me for them.
And someone I will feel comfortable ranting to.
It's so hard to control myself.

Ahhhh I should stop babbling on and on about absolutely nothing.
It's just that I have so much to do and so little time!
):
I want to do my Math but... I keep having other things which have higher priority.
Because of that, I've only completed 1 A-Math revision.
Pathetic.

You know something.
You will never be mature.
If you think you are, that's being immature too.

No comments:

Post a Comment