Thursday, October 20, 2011

You got spark, you got spunk

iSCMUN was pretty decently bearable!
I suppose my feedback for it didn't give enough credit to it..but.
It was really quite fun, even though my group members did not do much.
[):]
But still.
Ok, interesting day.

When I got home, I was exhausted.
I was tired, cold, and hungry.
Thank God there was chicken porridge for dinner.
I love porridge- it is so fluid and light and not heavy.
I seasoned it with pepper.
(:

After dinner, I read the book from the library.
Oh gosh, it is SO intriguing.
I just can't stop reading!
It's as if I have to drag it away from me.
I read 3 chapters in a row even though I told myself I'd only read 1 before showering.
It is called Entwined by Heather Dixon.
It reminds me a LOT of Barbie & The 12 Dancing Princesses.
13 princesses with a love for dancing, and names in alphabetical order.
Hahahaha but oh, I do so love reading it!

I fell asleep after that.
Even though I told myself not to, my other half kept whispering in my head.
Just 5 minutes. Please oh please let me rest.
When I awoke again, my head was a wild, throbbing thing.
I was In A Mood then.
I could feel it, because my temper felt as if it were called upon, and I could not contain my spite when I felt disturbed.
I forced myself to take a shower, so I did.

And now, here I am!

Oh kay, what a queer post!
I hardly ever write about my day, do I?
Oh well, I still have stuff to do.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment