Sunday, October 30, 2011

But my vision ends with the apple on the tree

I have no feelings now.
And I feel neutral towards almost everything.
I think it's 'cause I feel very drowsy from the past weekend.
Mehhh.
But I am not sad today.
(:

It's just that, we had just finished helping Nyai move house.
Ahhh, hmm.
I am in a thoughtful mood.
I slept over at Nyai's Sengkang house yesterday while my parents and Adani and Aryan went to KL for a wedding.
So today we shifted everything to the Tampines house which, I have to say, is really pretty.
I thought I wouldn't like it at all, but it is really quite charming.
We have got to explore the neighbourhood there.
(:

On another hand, I will never go to Rivervale again.
That is really quite sad.
I mean, there had been so many memories there no?
Ahhh crap.
They are suddenly coming back.
Ahhhhh.
Like Level 17, The Secret Garden, the 2 playgrounds where we played pretend, the sleepover traditions.
):
I think I'll list all the memories in my Random Thoughts Book.

I have school for 2 more weeks.
FML.
Lunch is shortened and school ends later.
Like, really?
Can't they cut us some slack?
I know we got to work hard and whatever but please?
Meh whatever.

I have lots to do.
And I haven't blogged in a looong while.
Ohkay, I love Nicki Minaj.

Better sleep now, bye!!!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment