Monday, October 24, 2011

You're like a candy store

I remember the first ever time I heard Roman's Revenge.
I blogged about it last year December.
I remember that the first time I heard it, it was creepy.
Hahaha but I still replayed it.
It's such an awesome song.
If you can stand Did It On 'Em, you're a fan.
But if you can go through Roman's Revenge, you're hardcore.

Today I watched the Talentime concert.
I am so glad the classes we were rooting for won.
Of course, all the other classes were fab too!
But I guess there was a little bias because Nic's sister was in 1PE.
Hahah.
Anyway, it was so much fun!
I think we all got veeeery high.
It was a fun period.

We have so much homework omgggggggg.
):
64 pages of Amath with at least 5 qns per page.
And a whole list of TYS questions for E-Math.
Omg.
I swear I will die.
(I mean, I'm not lying. I WILL die one day, no? Oh haha lame.)
Plus I know for sure there will be more huge piles of work coming our way.
):

I've done my Math.
I have at least 60 days to do all the work.
Meaning, at least 1 page per day if I were to complete the whole thing in time for school next year.
As well as the other work.
Also, I have to remember my 12-day India trip!
I feel depressed now.
):
How sudden.

Oh well, never mind.
Life's like that.
I guess the only peace I'll get is the peace of the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment