Sunday, February 12, 2012

and build a lego house

I don't lie.
I mean, I do for some stuff like homework.
But I won't lie when I say, "I love you", or "I miss you" or "You're pretty" or things like that.
Yes?
Ok.

Sigh.
I live a pretty much screwed-up life.
I feel like confessing everything to someone.
Who won't think I'm some ____.
Even when I know I am.

But yesterday I did one of the best Flag Days I've done.
It wasn't as long as I'd like it to be, and it was not in Orchard.
At first I thought it was gonna be bad, but then people where I was were nice.
"Good job!" and the lady put in a red dollar note.
"Why aren't you wearing a hat?" the man crinkled his forehead. (haha.)
And the nicest one of all,
"God bless you."
In my head, "No, God bless you."

I want my chem test back?
I hope I did fine for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment