Sunday, February 26, 2012

do you really want to love me forever?

So obsessed with this song.
Haha it is soo addictive to me.
I'm such a teen.


"Straight up now tell me do you really want to love me forever?
(Oh, oh , oh)
Or is it just a hit-and-run?"

and my favourite line

"Money can't buy you love 'cause it's overpriced."


Man, one day I have to write some crackfic.
One day, when I'm really, really angsty or something I'll get my guts together and create a story so insanely demented I won't even believe it's mine.

Haaa I bet people think I'm retarded.
Meh:(


Kk obviously I am currently in an unsophisticated teen mood with no refined thoughts.
I hope this doesn't make me look too shallow.
):
At least I'm not in a kinda depressed mood right?

I hope the week ahead will be just fine!

I have a sudden urge to call and talk crap to someone, anyone, for no reason at all.
And someone who isn't my sister.
Darn!
Call me maybe?
I kinda don't care who you are, just call me please.
I'm bored.

This is funny 'cause really, no one's gonna call.
):

No comments:

Post a Comment