Friday, February 17, 2012

these crazy thoughts are so deceiving

You know I was thinking, right.
When you are really, completely close to someone, when you talk to them, it would be like a soul talking to a soul, right?
You don't give a damn how that person looks.
I mean, you know them so well it feels like you see past their physical being when you're conversing, and you are more connecting with the soul, and you're so used to it anyway.
Not like when you are speaking to someone you are uncomfortable with - that's more like a body communicating with another.
Get my drift?
I don't, well, I was just thinking about this.
So incoherent.

Thanks for helping me out today, everyone who did.
I owe you one BIG one.

And all the best for FAC 2012!!
<3



You got my life in the palm of your hand.

She's got a halo round her finger, around you.

You got me wrapped around your finger.
(Do you have to let it linger?)

Is it more understandable now?

No comments:

Post a Comment