Tuesday, February 28, 2012

starships were meant to fly

Today nothing much happened.
Except that after school Emelia took me out to Haagen-Dazs because she had vouchers.
I am so thankful to her because I was so hungry the whole day.
She's so fun to be with, haha.
And it was so fun talking to her over ice-cream.
She doesn't read this, but thanks Emelia.
<3

Nothing much is going on in my life, really.
Except that lately I have been having urges to write.
So I am!
I've started working on a piece.
After this, since I've finshed all my work and such, I think I know what I'm going to do.
I'm gonna take a nice, hot shower first and then I'll sit down on my desk, pop in them earpieces and write and write and write.
It's been a while since I've had so much proper free time.
I am so. excited.
:)


Oh god it's unhealthy how much I think of you.
):

No comments:

Post a Comment