Monday, February 13, 2012

you can never understand why I grind like I do

"I wish today it will rain all day, maybe that will kinda make the pain go away."

Today it rained in the morning, haha.
It was during PE so after that I walked in the rain with Farah.
It was so nice, really nice because it felt like the rain was washing everything off of me.
So I guess it did make the pain go away.
But today I ran 5 rounds without pacing myself, like a mad woman just running, running, running.
):

Anyway, what else.
Emer kinda sang a song for me in the morning also.
The "Don't worry, be happy" song.
Hahaha it was sooo heartening.
<3

Well today I sorta made a list of things I would do to make myself happy.
1. Chocolate.
2. Walk in the rain.
3. Sing for nothing.
4. Rap for fun.
5. Laugh even if I don't feel like it.

Hmm.
Yeah that's it?
I guess.
Nah, I'm sure there's more but I haven't thought of them yet.
:)

Tomorrow's E-Lit test is gonna kill me.

Oh well, ok.
That's it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment