Thursday, February 2, 2012

beauty I know she is

Tonight I will sleep at 12am.
FML.

I took a picture of my dinner just now for no reason.
It was a good dinner; I mean.
I didn't even realise how hungry I was until I sat down to eat.
Then I ended up loading my plate with food.

I have a little bit more homework to go.
It's all French.
Lucky only 1 short compo.
If not..
I keep having to compromise on myself and prioritize certain homework.
Meaning it is almost impossible for me to finish all the homework I have in one day for the next lessons.
Then I have to keep procrastinating etc, making myself even more busy.
So sad and stupid.
But then again, I always have to use my recess for breaks if not I'll never be fine.

Today was kinda bad and I feel like a bitch.
I guess Life's a bitch.

I hate judgemental people.
Why so narrow-minded, yo??

No comments:

Post a Comment