Sunday, February 26, 2012

what's the point if I'm guarded?

The worst and best day of the week!

Was really low today, I won't go into the details.
But anyway, because of that, what did I do?

Impulse shopped.
Properly, for the first time in my life.
Since I had $85 at hand, why not, right?
And since I was at Orchard, well heck it!
In the end I got myself 2 albums from HMV, and a necklace and ring from Orchard Central Market.
Spent $63 today - that's the most I've spent in 2 hours ever.
But omg so satisfying. So, SO satisfying.
I regret nothing.

So now I have Drake and deluxe edition of Nicki Minaj.
:))

I was so happy.
I am so happy.
Shopping makes me really happy.
Can you say 'shopaholic'?
Aiyah.

Another great thing that happened to me this week is when my A-Math teacher looked up at me from my work and said, "Good job, you're improving!" and smiled.

I have a bad feeling.
Of what, I don't know.
It's just..bad.
Really bad.
And it won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment