Sunday, March 25, 2012

deep in the meadow, under the willow

Hmm, I feel like I need to tell everything to someone.

Not to you; it will be too much for you.
Not you, certainly. You make me feel insecure without even lifting a digit.
Not you either, for you are the owner of a strict mindset and you shall be very much aghast at my words.
Not you. You'd be insensitive as always.
Not you. I'd smother you.
Not you. I'm too scared to tell you any more.
Not you. I don't know how you will react.
Not you. We're not close.
Not you.
Not you.
Not you.
Not you.
Not you.

Oh dear god, there is no one to tell at all.
How tragic.


Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow bring them true
Here is the place where I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment