Sunday, March 4, 2012

feels like I'm blazin

Today I got an e-mail from the co-owner of Awfully Chocolate.
It was the response to one of the questions I wanted to ask, but didn't manage to.
She saw Kimberly & I wave wildly from where she was sitting on stage but the mc was ending the Q&A session so we didn't get to put across the question.
Then, surprisingly, she approached us after that and we rushed it out on a piece of paper.
And she got back to me.
How lovely.
:)

She's inspirational, I swear.

Here's an excerpt of what she wrote:

I dont think of my work as a big success story. I don't think of myself as a big success. Neither do I view my failings as terrible earth- shattering failures. I try to practise success in the little things, like putting my best effort in whatever small thing I do, sticking to my beliefs, finishing what I start, getting things done on time. If I can achieve small successes in small things, over time I believe I will have built up a habit of success which will cumulate into bigger things.

I dont expect everything to magically turn out well for me, I know I have to earn any good that comes my way, so that keeps me humble and grounded.


Now that's something to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment