Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I need someone to put this weight on

My dad got the airfryer, meaning we don't need to eat food cooked in oil anymore.
Meaning, I can eat everything guilt-free.
That thing is hella cool.
:)

Today I went to the library too after school on impulse.
I borrowed 2 books that I adore.
I've read them before and I want to read them again.
The Still Point by Amy Sackville and Like A Thorn by Clara Vidal.
Like A Thorn is translated from French Mal à Ma Mère.
I love those two books like crazy.
You don't know how thrilled I am to have those in my hands again.
Someone please get me those books for my birthday..
):
They're in my list of books I will never get sick of.

Packing for March camp now.
I'm excited!
I gotta stop procrastinating further though.

And I swear the world's not on my side.
):

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment