Saturday, March 24, 2012

it's too much to hold it in

When I grow up, I'll have a whole house to myself.
And every room will have its own purpose.
One will be where all my clothes and shoes are - a walk-in closet I suppose.
Another will be a place where all the music will be. Plus a killer sound system, naturally.
And when I take baths, they would be in a bathtub with lit candles and rose petals and music I like.

This is one of the most unpolished things I've ever written while describing my future, but I guess my future itself is still unpolished.
No wonder I can't write it.

Anyway, I just can't wait to live alone, so I can do whatever the heck I want without disturbing anyone.

I legit can't wait for Roman Reloaded to drop.
Every released track I've heard from there is a-ma-zing.

I need to go shopping for stationery.
My pencil case is a fcking joke.
And I need a million notebooks.

/sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment