Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm who you be chanelin

I'm pissed at the screwed-up blog format.
Whatevs.

I'm tired.
I want a break.
I want out.
(Late night at beach and a full day out of the house sucks.)

Hello, young lady.
I know what you did there.
I know you readin this and that you know what I'm speakin.


I've posted this before but now's never been better.
How DARE you.

Damn I've got to control my temper.

I know you, hun, don't think I don't.
You can't handle it.
I promise.
Would I want to compromise on your feelings for the sake of me?
No hun, I don't.
I've got to take care of you too, you know.
Because I love you too much.
I can't vent myself out on you because it would be too much for you.
Ok?

I can never hate you in a million years.
But it makes me sad you would think that.
):

I hope you know I don't want to be like this either.
You think it's fun?
Well hell no.
It sucks.
ttm.

I still love you.

But really,
bitches want my old shit, buy my old mixtape!

And this is for you.
:)
Shawty, Ima only tell you this once, you the illest.

This might seem so les but who gives a damn.
♥ you for life hun.

And don't be silly, I'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment