Sunday, March 11, 2012

these bitches should be worshipping me in the synagogue

100% on Minaj.
You don't need to read this post.

Damn I love Nicki.
I mean.. I just can't.
I can't not love her.
Everything she does is amazing.
Every single controversial thing.
I can't hate anything.
I can't hate Stupid Hoe, her Grammy performance for Roman Holiday, her Grammy outfit.
I can't hate on the fact that she is doing more pop now.
I love her too much.
And don't get me wrong, niggaz, I love whatever the heck dis gurl be doin.
'Cause there ain't nothin to hate on!!!
You hear me, there ain't no thing to hate on for HB.

God damn I love this girl.

Do you honestly not see why I love her so much?
Hate it so much when 'barbz' turn on her.
Raggedy Ann can never be a barbie, bitch.
I wonder if they see that she's not gonna stop just for the haterz.
They don't deserve her best if they can't take her worst.


I just found this.
How the fuck did I not discover this sooner.
This is is hella amazin.
You mad 'cause I'm at the Grammys with the Vatican.
I'm gonna spazz.
Overwhelmed & heart is swelling.
love♥
(':

Can't wait for Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
When 3rd April comes, Ima be in HMV for it.

And this is Roman Holiday.



Love you 4 life, Onika.

No comments:

Post a Comment