Monday, March 12, 2012

stay on my Qs, I stay on my Ps.

Bitches talk shit, but what is you sayin?
Got the illest dude in the game, speakin my name.

Unbelievable @ you babe.

It's ok you won't understand that.
Probs not aimed at whoever is reading this.

Anyway, today I feel like just talking about something that I had been wondering about for a long time.

When people wish someone a happy birthday, how come now they keep saying 'good luck for os'?
I mean, yeah, well I know Os are this year, but really, are those necessary?
"Happy birthday to you, I hope you have a fabulous one. Oh yes btw, I gotta remind you about your exams this year. Good luck for those."
K well, I have nothing against wishing people good luck for O levels.
That's wonderful, really.
But of all days to do that, people for some reason, love to do it on that person's birthday!
Well, why?!
Why would anyone want to interrupt a day of peace that that person is obliged to, by talking about something that honestly gives people the nerves?
I wouldn't like that at all.
Do you get my drift?
It becomes more and more cliche, corny, cheesy every time it is uttered.
I think people should stop doing that.

Next, people should never reveal that they never knew it was that person's birthday.
Even if it was an honest not-in-the-know, that should never happen.
It makes the birthday wish much less sincere.
Like as if that person as never important enough to have their birthday remembered.
Well I don't know, I would think that.

Lastly... oh god this is long.
Lastly, I don't really like people who write birthday cards to me and put in there, 90% of that card, saying how I am a great 'levelmate', etc etc etc.
Well thanks, I guess, but if you are one of my close friends, talk to me, in that special birthday card/letter, as a friend, not a levelmate.
We are both in the same CCA, it is true, but our friendship is much more golden than that CCA.
So wouldn't it be even better to be like friends, and not mere levelmates?
Because my life, and yours do not revolve around that.

Well I don't know, that's just how I feel, really.

Hahah I needed to get some things off my mind.

Today I found another Nicki remix.
Miss Independent remix.
Love that spin so muchh.
It's some crazy shiz, they keep coming nowadays like woah.
Not like I'm complaining, haha.
:)

I need to get a grip on myself, yes?
Focus on myself and stuff.
When you think about it, getting A1s and stuff aint that hard!
Really really, look at it, think of it.
There's nothing too difficult when you work!
Gosh this reminds me of my sister's classmate Havanesh who is somehow my friend on FB.
Every time he posts a status he'll end it with a hash-tag-focus.
Every single status.
Geek much.
-.-
But anyway, maybe I should do that too.
So.

#FOCUS

No comments:

Post a Comment