Thursday, March 8, 2012

why am I doing this to myself?

Yes, no.
Egos, fake shows.
Like woah.
Just go & leave me alone.

Real talk, real life.
Good luck, goodnight.
With a smile that's my own.



Can I get that Tron, can I get that remy, can I get that coke, can I get that henny?
Can I get that margarita on the rock, rock, rock?
Can I get salt all around that rim, rim, rim, rim?
Trey, I was like you.
Trey, do you think you can buy me a bottle of rose?
Ok let's get it now.
I'm with a bad bitch he's with his friends.
I don't say hi, I say keys to the benz.
Keys to the benz?
Keys to the benz.
Motherf___ing right yeah B to the 10.
If a bitch tryna get cute, Ima stomp her.
Throw a lot of money at her then yell F___ her!
F___ her! F___ her!
Then yell F___ her!
Then Ima go and get my louisville slug her!
Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady.
I rep Young Money, you know slim, baby?
And we be doin donuts while we wave in the 3.80.
We give a lot of money to the babies out in Haiti.
Yellin all around the world, do you hear me?
Do you like my body, anna nicki.
Rest in peace to Anna Nicole Smith.
Yes my dear, you're so explosive.
Say hi to Mary, Mary & Joseph.
Now bottoms up & double my doses!




Ok I get it, let me think I guess it's my turn.
Maybe it's time to put this p____ on your sideburns.
He say I'm bad, he prolly right.
He pressing me like buttons down, on a Friday night.
I'm so pretty like,
Be on my pedal bike
He on my low scrunch,
he on my ecko whites
He say Nicki, don't stop you the bestest.
And I just be comin off the top as bestest!




Similes, metaphors & we pop pills
Sick flow inundated with the doc bills
Work hard, yeah we know how to top pills
In the middle of the street doing cartwheels
Lot of them tryna do it but it's not real
Wasn't a rapper then I couldn't get a pop deal
White girls in the hot pink hot wheels
Lot of bottles and a lot of fruity cocktails,
Uh, days of our lives.
You wink, it goes by.
So we'll just get it with no edison, anything goes so no time for closed minds.
And free my lil weezy.
And let's just get right.
Young money, cash money in the building
Let's go the world ends tonight.



I'm in the collared green 6, cornbread in the guts.
Got the halloween kicks, trick or treatin the clutch.
C'mon, nigga is you trickin or what?
Flo-flo-flow tighter than a d___ in the b___.
Just hopped off the plane, came back from vancouv.
Little white tee, some b____ and bamboos.
White girls tell me, "Hey Nicki your camp rules
Is that why you get more head than shampoos?"
A_________ no oink for me, and I never let a d-boy boink for free.
'Cause it's barbie, bitch, you could join the wave.
I done penny, nickle, dime, I done coined the phrase.
You couldn't beat me there if you had a lear
Indian-style courtside with the cavalier
VIP, Rose, you could have a beer,
'Cause honey when you gettin money you don't have a care!



Give me all your love, boy
You can be my boy, you can be my boy toy.
In the nick of time I can say a sicker rhyme
'Cause it's time for change, like a nickel or a dime.
I'm Roman, I'm a barbarian, I'm Conan.
You was sleepin on me, you were dozin.
Now move, I'm going in.

You have all the L-U-V, I gave you everything you need.
(Now move!)
Now it's up to Y-O-U, are you the one, shall we proceed?

Me, it.
Licks.
I'm so swag s___.
Glad, no one gave you this.
It's super sonic, bionic, uranium, hits.
So I break off em tricks.
Let's pray that it sticks.
Ima say this once, yeah, I don't give a s___.




I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment