Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've loved and I've lost

National Young Women Leaders' Day conference was unexpectedly amazing.
I honestly thought I would sleep through it (actually I did for the for the first 5 minutes, sorry GOH!!) but it was too engaging.
And the speakers were really, really inspirational and relatable.
It was interesting because really, they were all so different but so similar.
One of them a Mt Everest mountaineer, another a wildlife photographer, one in the navy, and the last one an entrepreneur.
It's just that what they are doing are so unconventional, so quirky, it's so captivating.
And most of them started out not knowing what to do in their life.
That's me now.
I don't know what I am going to be in, say, 15 years.
I have no clue.
And I was so reassured when they said, it was perfectly fine.
So I am normal.
Really, I am.
I was kinda worried for myself at first.
But the whole talk through I was so..awed(?).
That's not the right adjective, really.
I was mostly..
Hm.
I was calmed.

Actually the whole week seemed to tell me that I am normal, that nothing is wrong with me.
Thank you, oh thanks so much.

I am listening to the Drake's album now.
That cd is absolutely perfect for my mood now.
All my albums, like my friends I suppose, have their purposes for being in my life.
Take Care is brilliant for my thinking mood.
The literature in every song is beautiful.
There're too many hidden messages in those.
People should listen to lyrics more.
Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment