Monday, March 19, 2012

to reverse the curse that they live in

Today went fairly well.
Considering how I did absolutely nothing productive over the weekends.
Oh but I don't regret it.

Well anyway, so much had happened to me lately but I just can't bring myself to write about them all.
I mean every second in my head I think of things to write about but when it truly comes down to it..nothing happens.

I like milk.
A lot.
There's just something delicious and satisfying about drinking it everyday.
It tastes a little queer and diluted at first if you stop drinking it for a while, but when you make it habitual, the wonderful creamy taste emerges again and you feel as if you can't stop.
There's just something about milk that makes you feel happy and content and aglow and whole.

I'm glad I'm not lactose-intolerant.

No comments:

Post a Comment