Monday, April 16, 2012

are you down to listen to me?

This was supposed to be a decently cheery post, or some philosophical one where I talk of stuff.
But no.
Everything's being too cruel.
Especially to you.
I'm sorry, I really am.
You are too precious for this and I'm sorry.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I can't help you.
Nothing I do could help - I'm sorry that they didn't.
But remember that first and foremost, you are a growing person, a human.
Lose yourself in the mess, yes?
But don't keep being stranded.
Find who you are and get yourself back on track after.
Get a grip on yourself - you'll know the best way to eventually.
And then taste the sweet things in life.
Be lost and alone, but don't be a ghost.
Your task as a living person with emotions is to discover yourself why you live at all.
You hear that?
It's not to always do amazing in everything you do.
You are human, and so you act human.
Make mistakes, learn from them.
Get upset, then pick yourself back up.
If you find yourself being too mechanical, remind yourself that you are not.
If someone is driving you to be too mechanical, you remind that person too.
I can only do this for now, and hope it will somehow get to you.
I sincerely pray for your whole well-being.
***
I need strength.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment