Friday, April 20, 2012

it's a shame you didn't keep it

[What. Just happened to Blogger format.
-.-
Okaaayy.
I'll get used to it; suck it up.]

What a week.
I tried to find something good in every day and I did!
It was crazy.
Even in Thursday's meeting.
But I won't talk about it in this one.

Anyway, where was I.

Ah no, I can't think as straight with this new draft font which drives me nuts.
It is so.. structured and definite and so stiff.
It's suffocating, if that makes sense.
I feel fenced.

KIAUGBV UJSKNFDGCB.
I hate this format.




Okay, I can't take this font.
Really.


This is Garamond.
It is my favourite font because it's the one used for The Still Point and Like A Thorn and Mockingbird which makes those books so beautifully whimsical.
It pleases my eyes and brings me to my element.

What omg I never meant to talk of this.

So I listened to the rational part of me the whole week and buried my overly-sensitive one and the results were exceptional.
Everyday was good.
Every day.
So now I'm conflicted because it feels plastic.
No wait, that's not right.
It feels odd not having so many dark feelings in me.
Hm.

And today I got back my french contrĂ´le and it was terrible.
19/30 for compo and 40/70 for paper 2.
59/100.
No way.
I'm gonna do better for contrĂ´le 2.

This weekend and the week trailing after will be mad busy.

I need to focus and get a grip.

I still hate this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment