Sunday, April 1, 2012

didn't know what I was doing but I put on a cape

My dad just got a wireless mouse for the laptop.
When I was younger, like in primary school or something, Anis and I would argue over who gets to use the computer.
Then I or her would take the wireless mouse and hide it so no one would be able to use it.
Now none of that would be necessary since we got two laptops here.
And I also realize taking the mouse away won't work anyway because the laptop has a cursor pad.
Hahah.
Well, this was pointless, but I miss my childhood.
After school, then, I would be home at 2pm and Anis and I would play pretend in our room, illegally air-conditioned, till 7.
We'd play princess, farming, sinking ship, haunted house.
Oh and with dolls!!
You know, honestly, I would never mind doing all that now.
It's just the serious lack of time and I guess.
As your mind grows, you seem to have lesser grip of being able to imagine all this.
I don't want to grow up.
)':

No comments:

Post a Comment