Saturday, April 7, 2012

you got me thinking twice to just breathe

Heads up, this is another one of those vulgar rants.

God damn I absolutely hate all those people who keep saying they want Super Bass or Starships standard tracks from Nicki.
Hell fucking no.
They seem to forget she is a rapper, not just another pop artist.
She just released Beez in The Trap which I absolutely l-o-v-e, but then I see all these haters.
I bet it's a rollover from Stupid Hoe.
But that's not my point, there are definitely people who don't like some songs, so I'm fairly ok with that.
But senseless hating?
Come fucking on.
But what makes it worse are comments like "Oh my gawd I wish she made more songs like Super Bass!!"
Like, NO.
NO!
She doesn't live to keep churning out pop.
I mean, urgh!
I feel like the only side of Nicki they know is her commercial one.
Don't love an artist for being commercial, come on.
And I'm sick of Super Bass, ok?
This might sound hypocritical but people should just stop thinking they're all that for knowing how to rap it.
And that's the only track they know.
What the fuck.
This comment explains EVERYTHING.


Damn, this seems terrible of me.
But really, I'm over Super Bass.
I don't know why.
I don't know why I have such a fierce dissatisfaction with this, but.
I'm sick too of its covers and Sophia Grace and her sister who truly sicken me because I've had enough of them.

And this is really besides the point, but 98.7 censored out part of "My name is Onika but you can call me Nicki" in Starships because they thought 'Onika' sounded like 'nigger'.
And I'm pissed.
It is such an injustice because they didn't bother to check and god what the heck don't make her birth name sound like a cuss word.
You don't go around not knowing songs and fading parts out for nothing.

Dammit I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment