Monday, April 30, 2012

hello to high & dry

I can't believe it's not a school night.
It feels weird.
Starting to feel weird withdrawal feelings from RC - I guess it's sinking in.

Today was I was irritated so many times.
By so many bitches people.
):

I'm so mean.

And.
I need money.
My latest find is a really nice pair of denim wedges which I have been wanting for like, ever.
Actually ever since I found this from Zara:


















But those are $169 and platform so a little impractical, no?
Then I saw this from Charles & Keith.

For a friendlier $50.
Um, want.
):

I have a long wish-list actually.
Well, not a wish-list.
It's more of a Things-I-Need-To-Complete-To-Be-Complete-But-Requires-$$ List.
(Uhh that makes no difference. :s)

I want to go for Study Camp.
Even if it's equivalent to signing your life away for about six months.
And it costs $290 seriously.
Just for food, wow.

This is crap.
I hate the format.

No comments:

Post a Comment