Thursday, April 12, 2012

everything's adding up

I am still so tired.
But glad enough.
For being pretty much productive.

That's what this week has been all about so far; being productive.
Doing work 24/7, paying attention in every lesson, feeding myself well to focus better, exercising, even!
Feeling like I live for a purpose.
Is this how understanding lessons dutifully feels like?
Well then, it feels so satisfying.

I hope this is not just a phase that I will get over.
I don't want to burn out just yet.
I want this fire to keep going and burning.

Urgh this is incoherence.
But I am so exhausted now though it's only 10pm.
Trying so hard to keep my eyes open and my thoughts straight.

I just can't express enough how proud I actually am of myself now.
It is such a rare emotion, it feels odd.
Very, very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment