Sunday, April 1, 2012

forced trauma; blunt.

Well I was just thinking about this.
It's a rant, and fairly I am able to keep it down but you know.
Why keep it down when you have an outlet?

You are the most insensitive person.
Ever.
On Friday I was so fcking frazzled what with the forgotten log sheets because of the mad rush in the morning when Aryan fell sick.
So I kept apologizing because I felt bad.
I mean really, I felt horrid for pulling the group down because of me being careless.
But you won't even sit your damn ass down and kept saying "We're dead."
dead dead dead.
That's what you kept saying.
Not a word of comfort, nothing!
Like bitch, shut the fck up!
If you don't have anything nice to say to my damn face, you don't say it at all.
Keep your shit to yourself.
I mean, I couldn't help it that my brother was ill.
I was feeling so upset, moody the whole damn morning already.
Did you not see that?
How could you not see that.
Then again, I already know you are one of the worst fcking people to talk to when I am in a mood whatsoever.
You with your silly practical mind and overbearing personality and 0 EQ.
Which is why I know you'll never be a close close friend.

Eesh.
Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment