Sunday, April 15, 2012

feels like I've been driving for miles

Watched a scary movie today at my grandmother's place and it was scary.
)':
Can't sleep now at 11 because I'm too scared.
But I should just face the fact that I would have to sleep soon...in the dark.
*shudder*

SC Carnival yesterday was amusing.
Not as satisfying as the one two years before, but it was alright.
:)

God I can't erase this feeling from me.
This heavy dread that drags me down.
I mean, urgh!
You know, that bitch has no limits.
I've seen the way she treats people, and it's not right.
She acts as if she owns the world, as if she has a right to everything golden.
Well then to hell with that!
People make mistakes, okay.
You can chastise them because they deserve it, but they don't deserve harsh words like "you disgust me" in the damn public.
They're humans...are you?

I got to go out tomorrow and run errands and buy things and run and make me happy again.
I need to try catch my productivity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment