Monday, April 2, 2012

if you're not by my side

I couldn't get around to sleeping at all last night and managed to coax myself into ruggedly losing consciousness only near 2am.
Something about last night was just disturbing, but I don't know what.
I think I was scaring myself a little, too, thinking of anything and everything.
So when I woke up to a light rainy morning with 0 thunder but rapid lightning, I was so unnerved.
It was unusual.
So, so, odd.
And I was very late to school but probably half of the student body was too.
I came at 7.45am.
It was quite amusing.

Catching Fire is amazing.
How is this 'bad'?
I think the plot is brilliant, and I am genuinely constantly hit with surprises.
The feelings I get from it are so raw.
My heartbeats actually speed with anticipation with every single page.
I am tearing myself away from it to save the last part for when I deserve it.
It is that captivating.
It doesn't suck, how could anyone think that?
There is a lot of tragic events, but those just enhance the experience.
It is the love.

Oh yes, had Oral prelims today.
It was fine.
Not great, but..fine.

Roman Reloaded releases tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment