Saturday, January 12, 2013

all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Ugh sudden bad mood but I'd like to think it's just PMbloodyS.
(See what I did there? Ahahaha yay me.)

I want to be Harry Styles.


More Than This is now a Ziam anthem.
Can't not be reminded of Ziam.

I love the background instrumental for More Than This and Bedrock ugh gives me jolts in the heart and makes me so emotional.
You can't say Bedrock doesn't make you feel happy and jumpy when you listen to it.

Louis' voice kills me.

He's not the best singer, yeah, but it is so different and unique and it sends shivers tiptoeing up and down my spine.

I just want a day in.

I mean, I've had loads of those but who can ever get enough?
Now I don't feel like doing anything.
I don't even want to read any of my books or fanfictions or whatever.
I feel like just..spacing out.
Listen to some good music and think of nothing.
Lose myself in it, maybe?
Stay up all night in bed and stare at the opposite wall?
Keep on wishing I were Harry?


Damn I am in NO STATE to make important life-changing decisions right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment