Wednesday, January 9, 2013

you just wanna take me home

Books in the day, and fanfictions in the night.
It really does work out well.
Makes me wish I'd discovered this arrangement way earlier.
Archive of Our Own has the best kind of fics (mostly one-shots), and the worst come from the tumblr tags itself, unless you're really lucky.
The best chaptered fics..hmm.
They're on tumblr but not on the tumblr tag, only there by being rec-ed.
And they're hard to find, but The White Toymaker writes so well.
Reading her work is like reading work of a favourite author, like reading classics.
This must be the fourth time I'm reading Happy Thoughts and I haven't yet gotten over it.
And I'd be damned if I keep finding promising fics.
I've already two long chaptered ones and a one-shot, and three more real life books on the waiting list.
God knows how I will get through them all before school starts.
God knows how I get through tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment