Wednesday, January 23, 2013

sew wings on tailored suits

Agh inexplicably sad.
Maybe because I don't have Channel Orange with me.
Mmmm. :(

Today I went out with my cousin Husna - hurray!
We sat at Starbucks for around 2 hours and talked about fun things and then we went back to her place with Anis.
It was really, really nice.
(I know it doesn't sound nice at all, though, but you see, I feel quite inexplicably sad so I can't find it in me to do anything justice save my inexplicable sadness.)
She told me about Forrest Gump and who he is, so now I know.

I need ocean sequence to be updated now lest I fall into a deep, deep depression.
It's..not even a joke or a hyperbole here..

Frank Ocean, if anything (what but he IS something), is probably the ghetto black Ed Sheeran.
He's real, and there is nothing I appreciate more than realness in artistes.
He is so, so inspirational and.
Ugh.
I love this guy, I really do.
I love how his music is so stripped, so sincere, so thoughtful and.
And I respect him so much for coming out and opening up about his sexuality and.
Sometimes he writes and sings about men, too, and he's unafraid.
He has his stories, his own mysteries, and I love this getting-to-know-Frank; Frank who is different, Frank who is more-than-meets-the-eye, Frank who is human.
Frank Ocean I am in love with you and your music and your everything.

I still feel so sad.
I really, really, really need ocean sequence to be updated but I have this queer feeling that the next part of the sequence will only be revealed 3 months later.
Oh god no, I don't think I can last that long.

too many bottles of this wine we cant pronounce
too many bowls of that green, no lucky charms
the maids come around too much
parents aint around enough
too many joyrides in daddys jaguar
too many white lies and white lines
super rich kids with nothing but loose ends
super rich kids with nothing but fake friends.

I love ocean sequence - I love it, I love it, I love it.
(Just imagine this: The most engaging, intense, wonderful story you've had the pleasure of reading, cut off halfway, and you are told to wait for the next chapter and you have no idea when the next chapter DOES come.
Imagine the sudden nothingness that descends.
Imagine settling for numerous re-reads of previous chapters.
Imagine having to write your most favourite scenes out by hand to feel content.
You feel me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment