Sunday, January 13, 2013

but bear this in mind, it was meant to be (?)

Where do I go?

If I don't get into NJC I think I'll be fairly heartbroken.
That would mean that my second choice must be concrete.
I feel roots growing in Nanyang, and it does not help much that they offer ELL and MLL (which I might just get into), but my mom absolutely hates that place.
St Andrews is decent too, but I have somehow some reservations.
I have no idea about Catholic, but from what I've heard it's nice enough.
It is unfair that ACJC offers all the subjects I am interested in.

Here it is.
I am stupidly torn between pleasing myself and pleasing others.
Never thought it would happen, but it did.
Great.
Now I know how some of those distraught brides-to-be on Say Yes to the Dress feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment